Our GCC Airline client required digital transformation for their IT landscape. They sought support for a complete redesign of their website UX/UI and implementation of CMS, multilingual booking engine, and mobile applications.
The client chose Kentico CMS for multilingual, country-specific promotions, personalization, enhanced UI/UX, tight technical integration, ability to leverage existing assets from the scalability perspective, and true real-time capabilities. We implemented a new-user experience flow and shared options with the Airlines.
● Clear understanding of digital transformation objectives to meet customer demands in the most efficient and effective ways.
● Creation of modern enterprise architecture in a hosted environment to reduce the number of technologies that need to be maintained.
● Developing Native Mobile Apps for iOS and Android.
• User-friendly interface for both mobile and web
• Enhanced branding and marketing efforts
• Increase in sales
• More traction with responsive design of website and mobile
• Better positioning in the competitive landscape
• Surge of 15% in booking volumes and revenues
Connect with our experts
We provide a full suite of consulting and technical support to shorten time to market, improve efficiency and unlock new revenue streams.
Cookies are files saved on your phone, tablet or computer when you visit a website.
Necessary cookies enable core functionality. The website cannot function properly without these cookies, and they can only be deactivated by changing your browser preferences.
Cookies that measure website use
We use Google Analytics to measure how you use the website so we can improve it based on user needs. Google Analytics sets cookies that store anonymised information about how you got to the site, the blog pages you visit, how long you spend on each page and what you click on while you're visiting the site.