We are a next-gen global technology solutions company with offices in India, Ireland, and the US. Our team includes members who are adept in technology and are visionaries of the company’s progress. We stand by core principles of integrity, honesty, and transparency.
If you are someone who is passionate about disruptive solutions and wishes to grow along with our ever-growing team you can find suitable opportunities listed below.
Number of positions: 12
Job Location: Hyderabad, India
• Analyzing client’s business requirements and processes through document and workflow analysis. Detailing the business solution for the project including the documentation of customer needs and expectations.
• Documenting short, simple description of a feature (or any requirement) told from a business perspective in simple terms as user stories.
• Communicating client’s business requirements by constructing easy-to-understand data and process models.
• Translating stakeholder requirements into different tangible deliverables such as Service management Plan (SMP), HLDs, functional specifications, user stories, workflow/process diagrams, data flow/data model diagrams using MS Visio and Power Point.
• Defect triaging between various teams to ensure remediation of defects.
• Facilitating monthly meetings with clients to document requirements and explore potential solutions.
• Liaising between business and technical teams to ensure a mutual understanding of processes and applications.
• Reviewing business priorities, and analyzed options, risks, and costs.
• Assisting team members with training on new work processes.
• UAT Testing
• Familiarizing with Agile software development methodology.
• Domain expertise in Aviation, Navitaire, Amadeus, dotRez API, MVVM, Rest end points, should have worked on at least 5 enterprise mobile apps end to end development.
Experience: 4-6 years
Number of positions: 2
Job Location: Hyderabad,India
• Strategize, architect and build technical solutions to align with business needs
• Facilitate collaboration sessions with customers to formulate creative and practical solutions to their challenges
• Defining and building the overall technical architecture for the mobile applications that is being envisioned with the customer, stakeholders and our own internal products
• Programming new or existing mobile application for iOS Phone devices using iOS platforms .
• Leading the mobile development team to ensure a quality solution, making sure project is delivered on time and within budget. Develop, coach, and mentor team members on standards and best practices for Agile mobile software delivery
• Build and maintain project team structure for meeting successful project objectives. Manage and assign individual tasks and responsibilities to direct reports
• Impart required training & conduct knowledge transfer sessions for other team members
• Demonstrate responsibility for the full project life-cycle, with reference applications in the App Store and/or Play Store
• Draw the high-level project requirements into application architecture and collaborate with team-mates to implement that architecture
• Collaborate with the User Interface/User Experience team for wireframes interpretation to translate business requirements into technical specifications
• Familiar with multiple techniques to integrate third-party libraries
• and APIs into your apps
We provide a full suite of consulting and technical support to shorten time to market, improve efficiency and unlock new revenue streams.